Wednesday 26 March 2014

Pebble Watchface - Chinese Calligraphy Clock

I got my Pebble Smart Watch on Sunday. I really like it since I can read SMS and see incoming calls from the watch. On Monday, I moved on to play with the sample code for 2 days. On Wednesday, I published a Chinese calligraphy watch face on Pebble Store. The Pebble development environment is well designed. It is quite easy to pick up if you have C language background. Next, I will try to create educational game. Drop me a note if you have some ideas :-)

This is the designed Pebble Watchface in 168 x 144 pixels.


You can download this Watchface (Chinese Clock) into your Pebble watch using iPhone or Android.  I like the watch and the programming environment.  Now, I am looking for ideas to create educational games :-)

This is my Chinese Clock Watchface on Pebble Appstore



1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for developing and providing the Chinese watchface! Great work! Exactly what've been looking for!

    I'd like to request a couple of changes:

    1. Please provide a simplified Chinese version.

    2. Please change the "two o'clock" from 'er 二' to 'liang 兩'.

    Thanks again! Hope to see these updates in the future!

    ReplyDelete